Administration publique; 10 000 employés; secteur Research
december 2007 –>
- Head of the Institut Curie - Inserm Integrative Imaging department
- Head of the "Structural Basis of cellular process" group at Institut Curie - Inserm Integrative Imaging department
september 2005 –>
Faculty of Sciences. Postgraduate Program in Biophysics
In charge of the Master 2 teaching unit "Image Analysis"
october 2003 – november 2007 (4 ans 2 mois)
- Development of Tomographic reconstruction approaches for cell biology
- Implementation of 3D reconstruction methods from electron microscopy images for membrane proteins
april 1996 – september 1998 (2 ans 6 mois)
Electron Microscopy Service. Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia. Madrid
- Person in charge of the two electron microscopes. Users training. Consulting.
- Implementation of electron energy loss spectroscopy
december 1995 – april 1996 (5 mois) Centro Nacional de Biotecnologie
- 3D structural studies of proteins from electron microsocpy images
My professional aim is to contribute to the understanding of the relationships existing between structure and function in cell components. For this purpose, I presently perform technological research for the development of image processing and analysis tools, software and protocols mainly related to electron microscopy data.