• Current Position:
Assistant Professor in Pharmacokinetics, School of Pharmacy of Marseille, Aix-Marseille Univ (AMU) Marseille France;
Group Leader at the SMARTc unit, Inserm UMR S_911 CRO2, Aix-Marseille Univ (AMU), Marseille France;
Clinical Pharmacologist, University Hospital of Marseille (APHM), Marseille France.
2006: HDR (a.k.a. Tenure)
1997-2000: PH.D. in Pharmacokinetics, AMU France.
1995-1996: Merck Pharmaceuticals, R&D Facility, Hitchin Hertfordshire. UK.
1994: Pharm.D., AMU France.
• Group Leader of the Experimental PK group of the SMARTc Unit (UMR S_911, CRO2 AMU France).
• Main area of research: controling the pharmacokinetics variability of anticancer agents (i.e., cytotoxics, targeted therapies, biologics) and implementing precision medicine in oncology.
This includes (non clinical + clinical applications):
- developing novel drug delivery systems.
- developing therapeutic drug monitoring strategies.
- developing adaptive dosing strategies.
- developing new computer-aided regimen.
- developing and implementing pharmacogenetic-testing at bedside.
• Head of the Master Degree in Pharmacokinetics (AMU).
• Expert at: INCa, ANR, ANRT, SATT, ANSM, CR-UK.
• Societies: AACR, PAMM-EORTC, GMP, GPCO-Unicancer, ESPT, ASCO.
• Publications list:
88 international papers in the field of anticancer drugs pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics.
Full list at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Ciccolini%20J[Author]