Professor of Biostatistics at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Limoges, France
- Co-director UMR Inserm S850, Limoges, France
. 2001 Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches, University of Limoges, France
· 1996 : Doctorate of the University of Limoges (PHD) prepared in the Pharmacology Department of the University Hospital of Limoges
I am doing research on biostatistical modelling, pharmacometrics and clinical research for more than 15 years
Individualized prescription of immunosuppressive drugs. Disease progression modeling.
- Biostatistics modelling,
- Pharmacogenetic/pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modelling
- Population modelling and Bayesian forecasting
- Joint models for longitudinal and time-to-event data
- Methodologist of multicentric clinical trials and prospective cohorts.
- Coordinator or participation in several Research contracts (ANR, European project)
More than 50 publications in international journals (h=19)