Date of Birth : Feb 27th 1954 in Paris (75).
- Resident in Medicine (1979)- C.H.R. of Paris
- MD (1983) , University Paris 5.
- Graduate in Clinical Bacteriology and Virology Paris 6. (1985)
- Master (DEA) of Microbiology Paris11.(1989)
- Ability to conduct Research (HDR) Paris 6 (1993)
Professor of Microbiology University of Medicine Pierre et Marie Curie (Saint-Antoine) Paris 6 (1994)
Physician Biologist (MD) at the pediatric hospital Armand Trousseau, Paris, France (1990)
Head of the Bacteriology and Virology Laboratory hospital Armand Trousseau, Paris, France (1995)
Member of the Research team ERL INSERM U1057 / UMR 7203 “microorganisms and intestinal physiopathology”
1983-1990- Assistant Physician and Assistant of the University - Bacteriology and Virology Laboratory, pediatric hospital Armand Trousseau, University of Medicine Saint-Antoine (Paris 6)
1990-1994 – Assistant Professor and Physician - Bacteriology and Virology Laboratory, pediatric hospital Armand Trousseau, University of Medicine Saint-Antoine (Paris 6)
2004-2008 Head of the Research team UPRES EA 3500 “Viral molecular genetics”
- Teaching in Virology for medical students at the University of Medicine Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6
- Responsible for the advanced teaching of Virology for medical residents in the Ile de France region.
- Member of the Master teaching staff UPMC Paris 6, (M2 Master Science et Technologie, mention Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire, Spécialité Microbiologie, Parcours Virologie)
Pediatric Hospital Armand Trousseau
- Head of the Bacteriology and Virology Laboratory, (Diagnosis and clinical Research)
Main topic : Rotavirus genetics
- Revrese genetics of rotaviruses.
- Rotavirus gene rearrangements : mechanisms and consequences on rotavirus fitness.
- Rotavirus Virus Like Particles (VLPs) as a tool to study RV-VP6 and RV-VP7 specific B cell immunity, and as an alternative to live rotavirus vaccines (immunogenicity and protection after intrarectal delivery of RV-VLPs in mice).